How to write a letter of interest?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OhioGuy42

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi I was curious how I would go about writing a letter of interest? Are we talking about email or hand written? Also, i haven’t heard from almost 10+ schools it’s been complete silence so should i assume silent rejections or..?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi I was curious how I would go about writing a letter of interest? Are we talking about email or hand written? Also, i haven’t heard from almost 10+ schools it’s been complete silence so should i assume silent rejections or..?
I emailed my letter in a pdf file. ( LECOM actually told me to do it that way). Honestly, your chance are very slim at this point in the cycle, so it time to think about next cycle and prepare. But always have hope! Best of luck.

I actually wrote my LOI on word documents and then copied pasted them on the email.

At this point, you need to believe something good will happen and do your best to make a school invite you if they are not done yet with interviews. So just send all the schools the same letter of interest accompanied by an update of what you have been doing during the fall/spring semester.

If you need help, email me after you write your letter, I can look it over.