how was bride & prejudice?.....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

docmani

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone?>..

Members don't see this ad.

desikudi said:
I saw the hindi version...it was so-so :( :D

kudi :D :love: long time babes! heh gluck with the oncoming stuff ;)

bride and prejudice sucked.

Members don't see this ad :)
priyanka said:
kudi :D :love: long time babes! heh gluck with the oncoming stuff ;)

bride and prejudice sucked.
Thanx yaar.....howz semester going? :thumbup:

docmani said:
anyone?>..
the movie was ok but ash really acted well n so did the other girls.....i dunno much about punjabi culture but i think the director exagerrated it a bit but the story was good...so overall the movie was ok......

i was disappointed ..well the songs shoud have been in hindi. i dont know why they were in english.. how can you understand a culture if songs are done in english. the plot was weak. from my understanding, i dont think indian parents will just say "alrite go ahead marry that guy from U.S, especially someone who is white" ...maybe the hindi version is better but the english version sucked...this movie was released only because ash was in it. :)

booboo said:
i was disappointed ..well the songs shoud have been in hindi. i dont know why they were in english.. how can you understand a culture if songs are done in english. the plot was weak. from my understanding, i dont think indian parents will just say "alrite go ahead marry that guy from U.S, especially someone who is white" ...maybe the hindi version is better but the english version sucked...
PHP:
this movie was released only because ash was in it.
:)
:laugh: :laugh: Do u really think so??? :laugh: :laugh:

docmani said:
anyone?>..

To quote Nasurriddin Shah(sp?) from Monsoon Wedding:

"Most stupid, number one duffer" of a movie :mad:

I really hated the fact that they started incorporating english songs in this movie, and how they got Aaliyah to sing some english song about how she loves India, then start singing in Hindi?? Ash was the one who was pretentious in this movie, not the American dude. And every shot of Ash in this movie was et up to make her look like some beauty queen, we know she is, but show us your acting skills lady!!!

I heard some HORRIBLE English song in a screechy Indian accent, and turned off the movie immediately! Other than Ash's gorgeous face it SUCKS and makes us look bad to white people!

xdopaminex said:
I heard some HORRIBLE English song in a screechy Indian accent, and turned off the movie immediately! Other than Ash's gorgeous face it SUCKS and makes us look bad to white people!
HA :eek: :p :eek: