How was interview at MWU-CCP like? (and the essay portion)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

constance730

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm going to interview at MWU-CCP this tuesday. Does anyone know how the essay is like? How long of a time we get and the kind of topic that was on it? And I read in the posts that this was not like an intevriew.. is that true? Any help, I'd truly appreciate it..! Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I'm going to interview at MWU-CCP this tuesday. Does anyone know how the essay is like? How long of a time we get and the kind of topic that was on it? And I read in the posts that this was not like an intevriew.. is that true? Any help, I'd truly appreciate it..! Thanks

MCV is not like an interview. All you have to prepare is your introduction and question that you will ask during discussion.
The essay was about 30 minutes or less and my topic was "how would you deal with your classmate who constantly interrupt you during lecture?".

You don't need to be nervous for this visit. All faculties and students are very nice and you will have a great day on Tuesday. Once you get there, you will realize what I am now talking about.

Good luck and I hope you can be my future classmate.