1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

How was the UC Davis Re-Visit Weekend?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Smile'n'Wink MD, Apr 12, 2004.

1. I couldn't make it, but am anxious to hear what you did and thought of it. Thanks so much :)

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. finnpipette

finnpipette Fallen from Grace
    7+ Year Member

man this new setup looks cool, but it sucks and is totally un-usable. I tried to paste a link to the last page of uc davis suspense, which has descriptions of the visit, but...that didn't work. Anyhow, the revisit weekend rocked. The hospitals were like hotels and the clinics were amazing. Seems like a great place to get sound clinical training.

4. LoneCoyote

7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    It was great and really got me excited to get started. The deans were awesome and are very receptive to implementing student ideas for new clinics, programs, etc. We toured the med center, which is amazing, and three of the student clinics. The student run clinics are awesome, let you get some great clinical experience early on. It sounds like Davis students are very well-prepared clinically and the word is getting out to residency programs around the country. Davis also has a new dean from UCLA who is very into building the school's reputation. Overall, it was a great weekend and everyone was very nice and very chill.

5. GoSkins2004

GoSkins2004 Junior Member

So I'm finally on this SDN thing...the Davis re-visit weekend was great, and I was throughly impressed with the school. The clinics were awesome. Yet, ultimately I think I'm going to be going to UCSD...I had a great time meeting all of you who went though.

6. DCSunshine

DCSunshine New Member

who is the new dean for davis?