How was ur first year of undergrad?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

silver_eyes

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys,

how was ur first year of undergrad? Academically, socially, etc....[pre-med wise...

thanks,
me

Members don't see this ad.

you can delete this thread by clicking the pencil and paper icon above your first post

Members don't see this ad :)
I'll help--delete already!

•••quote:•••Originally posted by oldman:
•yeah, delete this thread. otherwise i'll continue to post here until you do so!•••••Classic case of a PAD. But were not going to get in that arguement.

My first year, I got a 2.7 GPA. I was about the 4th-8th best out of 40 trying out for the football team (they only took two) I also perfected my minesweeper technique, getting 102 seconds on the expert level. I learned how to finally drink beer, and got drunk for the first time. And I think that about sums up my freshman year.

i had a horrible experience with an intensive intro chem course but other than that, academically, things went fine for me.
college was hard but i worked harder than i did in HS so it all evened out. (my college GPA is almost exactly the same as my HS GPA)

socially, it was very large group oriented in the beginning until i started weeding out the true friends.

overall, first-year was hell and i'd never want to repeat it!