How well can you score using only UWorld?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

goal270

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm finding it very difficult to study from FA, but I find that solving UW questions and taking hand written notes from it helps me study much better. I am a little more than halfway through UW and am studying it very intently. Do you think one can score well (>250) using only UW as their source in dedicated?

(P.S - I've done Kaplan Notes and videos in the past along with half of FA, though I don't remember much of it)

Members don't see this ad.

I'm finding it very difficult to study from FA, but I find that solving UW questions and taking hand written notes from it helps me study much better. I am a little more than halfway through UW and am studying it very intently. Do you think one can score well (>250) using only UW as their source in dedicated?

(P.S - I've done Kaplan Notes and videos in the past along with half of FA, though I don't remember much of it)

Why don't you get USMLErx? Its Firstaid in question form.

That's exactly what I was thinking of doing. Do you think it will cover FA enough? Also, how long do you think it will take me to do usmlerx?
Thank you

I can't really say since I'm in the same year as yourself. The questions aren't very long and I would say there are 100-400 questions per system. I haven't been able to keep up with the questions, mainly because we are forced to be in class this block. However, I was doing around 10 questions per day when I had time.

Reactions: 1 user