How would this EC look on an App?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wilsonlaguna

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have an EC that makes me cash from home. In short, I help manage websites and collect a part of the money that those websites make via various advertising programs. I am physically involved in the building of, and maintanance of those site, including updates. I even own one or two of those sites.

Would this be something that I should put as an EC on my app? It's not a large amount of money per day, but pretty consistent ($20-$25 daily).

Members don't see this ad.

yea of course. it shows initiative which is always a positive quality. you can also show off your html skills possibly by actually listing one or two of those sites so they can see your work. even better use it to create a website for a club or charity on campus and you can also write it off as community service.

Members don't see this ad :)
Sounds cool....:cool:

I would put it down and keep it going in med school.

Yeah, I do plan to keep in going in med school, especially because of the tuittion:scared:. Thanks for the advice

yea of course. it shows initiative which is always a positive quality. you can also show off your html skills possibly by actually listing one or two of those sites so they can see your work. even better use it to create a website for a club or charity on campus and you can also write it off as community service.

Thanks for the advice :D and that's a great idea to use my skills for charity.