How??????????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lrania1

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have been reading for ages in this forum everybody's concerns and worries about passing the exams written and clinical...getting into dental schools or residencies..

I am on the same boat with all of you foreign trained dentists. What I DON'T UNDERSTAND is how you all are in the USA ..I mean on what visa are you here spending months in your apartments and studying for the boards...?

I have a very big problem on extending my visa here, this is why I am asking.

Also being FTD and on a visa are you not concerned about getting a job after the license? I mean the employer would Have to help you with a work visa...

Please correct me if I am wrong..

Thanks a lot

Members don't see this ad.

No one can answer this?????

A lot are permanent residents or even citizen. and most of the other people just study in their countries and come her to take the exam.

Members don't see this ad :)
and moreover even if one is here on study visa they keep the college admission secure and prep side by side. and moreover people who sit back and study are the ones who just come here and have 2 yr minimum on the visa so they try to give it the best shot and get in so that they are not illegal ANYMORE... thats what i found out from people... but i am a safe side swimmer... i am studying in the college as well :rolleyes::D

Hi

try the Kaplan institute if you go for one of thier courses they give you some thing u can give to the immigration and get your visa extended for some more time , then you can see a lawer who write them a letter that you are preparing for an exam wich you are planing to take with in 5 or 6 months , so they extened your visa for some more months , so this is your last chance then you have to get some thing from the dental school and get a student visa , after graduation it is easy to get a work permit upon job offer ....

good luck