Howard and Morehouse

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

arboth

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone applied to these two schools? I haven't heard back after submitting my secondaries. Anyone get accepted yet? I'm freaking out!

Members don't see this ad.

Both schools have started giving acceptances, Morehouse only recently.

HU asked for addditional info from me last week, nothing from morehouse yet. When I applied last year I was placed on a pre-intervew hold at MSM within 2 weeks of being complete...this time I'm hoping for an interview (no hold). We'll see. G'luck

Members don't see this ad :)
I completed my secondary for these schools but I haven't heard from them! I know my MCAT is very low but hopefully they look at my LORs, extensive research and 200+ volunteering in disadvantaged area!
I have 22 on MCAT! so my chances are low...if you have high scores you have nothing to worry about!

I pray that everybody is blessed and that you all aren't stressing too bad during the waiting game. God bless.

I'm here waiting too. I tried to inquire about my status but had no luck.

Lys

I applied to Howard, completed my secondary in September and I haven't heard anything yet either.

wow, i also completed my secondaries to Howard in October and nothing yet!! my MCAT, GPA's and other stuff were good. anyway do any of you guys know the class size and when they end offering accpetances???

wow, i also completed my secondaries to Howard in October and nothing yet!! my MCAT, GPA's and other stuff were good. anyway do any of you guys know the class size and when they end offering accpetances???

Class size is 125 and they offer acceptances all the way into summer sometimes.
I have a friend who got accepted in late July the year he went in. It was so late that he actually got a call from the dean and he was on a plane from California a few days later to go look for apartments.