howard med/morehouse med

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

necee

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone interviewed at these schools yet? What was the interview like? How long does it take to receive acceptance notification from these schools?

I have not received any news from howard, although morehouse has me on a wait list.

Members don't see this ad.

I haven't heard a peep from either..Howard sent me notification that my file was complete/monies were received...Nothing from the other....

I interviewed at Meharry on 10/1/99 and at Howard on 10/12/99.

Howard responded in exactly 8 weeks (which is exactly what they told me it would take to reply).

About six weeks after the interview at Meharry I was sent a letter saying that I was put into the acceptable category, and my application was awaiting further review. The final decision took over two months. I was especially disappointed at Meharry because they swore it would take only three weeks.

You can read my review at:
http://www.interviewfeedback.com

Just as a sidebar, they are in the middle of the process now. Don't get discouraged. Keep praying and try and stay as postive as possible.

[This message has been edited by Sheon (edited 02-01-2000).]

For the folks withthe Oct. interviews, when did you submit your AMCAS application?