Howard Secondary

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DC kid

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Did anyone not receive the Howard secondary yet? I called admissions and they said that they had finished sending them out last week and I should be receiving one but I haven't gotten it yet. Is anyone else waiting on the secondary?

Members don't see this ad.

I'm still waiting. I called them last Friday, and they told me a few more WEEKS!!!

Dont worry about it. Its no biggie. Just fill one out when you get there for ur interview. The questions are basic crap like what classes are u presently enrolled in and where do you see yourself in 10 years and what specalty are you interested in. Its more for getting your money (app fee)than it is for getting more info so dont stress about it.

Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't heard from Howard or Morehouse yet :(

Nub-

Hang in there kiddo. I got both already - just finished Morehouse 30 seconds ago. It was a mass email (and then I got a snail mail from them today for some reason). The email lists all the recipients; if you tell me your email I can let you know if your name is on the list...

dc

bigdan said:
Nub-

Hang in there kiddo. I got both already - just finished Morehouse 30 seconds ago. It was a mass email (and then I got a snail mail from them today for some reason). The email lists all the recipients; if you tell me your email I can let you know if your name is on the list...

dc
So can I. :)

I haven't rec'd the Howard secondary FWIW.