Howard University Anatomy Requirement

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

underdog99

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I'm planning on applying to Howard next cycle, but they require a course in anatomy from undergrad, which I do not have. However, my masters program is specifically in anatomy. Does anyone know if that would fulfill their requirement?

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys,

So I'm planning on applying to Howard next cycle, but they require a course in anatomy from undergrad, which I do not have. However, my masters program is specifically in anatomy. Does anyone know if that would fulfill their requirement?
Probably, but call them and ask.

Hey guys,

Do you have to take any general anatomy classes at the undergrad level during your masters course work? If you do, I think you are safe. If not, I would probably look into taking it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Do you have to take any general anatomy classes at the undergrad level during your masters course work? If you do, I think you are safe. If not, I would probably look into taking it.

Yeah one of the pre-reqs is a full year anatomy and embryology course in my first-year of the masters