Howard University, University of Iowa, & University of Illinois at Chicago

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Rebecatfl

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if anybody has heard anything from any of the above 3 schools? I'm getting a little impatient seeing that it's midmarch allready....

Members don't see this ad.

interviews went out via emails for UIC maybe 2 weeks ago

i know howard has already done interviews... mine is on the 27th. they call students to set up interview timings.

Members don't see this ad :)
i know howard has already done interviews... mine is on the 27th. they call students to set up interview timings.

you mean u have an interview coming up on march 27th??:scared:
Damnnn.. I interviewed since in january..and i am damn tired of the freakin agonizing wait....well good luck....I just wish they had already made decisions on the first set of ppl they interviewed in jan.

UIC is having their interviews on the week of March 26, and they sent out interview requests a few weeks ago. You must be on the alternate list. If your curious, just e-mail/call Paula Fleming.

you mean u have an interview coming up on march 27th??:scared:
Damnnn.. I interviewed since in january..and i am damn tired of the freakin agonizing wait....well good luck....I just wish they had already made decisions on the first set of ppl they interviewed in jan.

yup... i have an interivew.. howd ures go? any advice.. they have interviews on the 28th as well.. so.. who knows when theyre going to let us know.:confused: