1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

How'd the MCAT go for you?

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by 39094, Apr 17, 2004.

?

How'd the MCAT for you?

1. For the love of all that is holy! I just got the lowest score in history

27 vote(s)
    51.9%
  2. A bit tougher than I though, but no worries, s'all good.

20 vote(s)
    38.5%
  3. Ahh, that was fun, no problem 't all

5 vote(s)
    9.6%
  4. The recruiter for HMS should be showing up at my door any second.......

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I didn't take it this year, but I sure felt like I sucked it up big time. If you feel like I did, I did end up doing well so don't worry right now!

This poll is more for my girlfriend (who just took it and has that "oh my god I just got a 4 on each section" feeling).

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. NubianPrincess

NubianPrincess Perpetually Bored
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    It was my retake, and I feel I gave it a good try. :thumbup: Maybe it's just because I knew what to expect, but Im not worried about my performance like I was the first time.

4. BUMP-ity ump