1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

How'd the MCAT go for you?

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by 39094, Apr 17, 2004.

?

How'd the MCAT for you?

1. For the love of all that is holy! I just got the lowest score in history

27 vote(s)
    51.9%
  2. A bit tougher than I though, but no worries, s'all good.

20 vote(s)
    38.5%
  3. Ahh, that was fun, no problem 't all

5 vote(s)
    9.6%
  4. The recruiter for HMS should be showing up at my door any second.......

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I didn't take it this year, but I sure felt like I sucked it up big time. If you feel like I did, I did end up doing well so don't worry right now!

This poll is more for my girlfriend (who just took it and has that "oh my god I just got a 4 on each section" feeling).

2. NubianPrincess

NubianPrincess Perpetually Bored
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    It was my retake, and I feel I gave it a good try. :thumbup: Maybe it's just because I knew what to expect, but Im not worried about my performance like I was the first time.

3. BUMP-ity ump