How's Crack the Science?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

adizzle87

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the Crack the Science software? How does it compare to the real thing or Achiever and TS?

Members don't see this ad.

seems like this is really new. I studied for my test from July-September 10th and this product wasn't released. I'd also like to hear some feedback for those who have used it. Their Crack DAT PAT is awesome while the Math not so much, hopefully the science is closer to the PAT than the Math.

so i ended up just buying these practice tests out of curiousity. judging by the first bio test, a lot of the questions are way too random and detailed (i.e. which pair is not of tarsal class? uhhh...). for you guys that have time (which i don't), it could be worth it to study off these tests -- otherwise i'd stick with the traditional materials.

Members don't see this ad :)
I really liked Crack the PAT and Crack the DAT Math. The only problem with the math was that the explanations sucked, degree of difficulty was about the same. If I still had to take the DAT I would pick that up...

is the link on top the only place to get the software as well as the destroyer

im trynna find other places where i can get these materials

You could try Amazon for Crack, but you wouldn't be able to dl it and it might even cost more. Those are the best places to buy from.

UPDATE: Just did GChem and I have to say that Crack Science isn't the best resource for anything other than QR and PAT. Questions are poorly written...

Just to add to an old thread....i just took my first crack the science test and the questions are VERY poorly written...i really hope my DAT is nothing like this....im taking the tests for the hell of it....build stamina i guess...and their gen chem Q. are so horribly worded!!! I think crack PAT and math are worth it...the science.....not so much.

I was considering about purchasing the crack the dat "royal flush edition" to get the science section.

Guess those who tried it didn't really like it.

Anyone with different feedback??
Or any other opionios for those who used it?

Ok, I'm using Crack DAT PAT and it is amazing. After taking a few CDP tests, I contacted them to upgrade. I upgraded to the Ultimate Bundle Package because I realized I needed extra practice in all the sections. As far as Crack DAT Science, it's a FREE program! If you have the Ultimate Budnle Package you get the 10 free natural science tests. It's not even sold individually. Basically, what the rep told me is that the Ultimate Bundle Package is like getting Crack DAT PAT Royal Flush Edition + Crack DAT MATH Royal Flush Edition, but not only do you also instantly save but you get Crack DAT Science for free. Already, I know Crack DAT PAT and Crack DAT MATH are excellent! Crack DAT Science I guess is another story... I took one Crack DAT Science test so far. Though the gchem questions are wierd, I thought the explanations to the questions were decent. I haven't taken the other tests to comment on them yet but hey you can't complain if it's free!The rep also told me that they will be releasing streaming math video explanations this month for Crack DAT MATH which will explain step by step how to approach the problems. I'm excited because I update my software for free when its released. I'm very weak in time management so I hope this helps me.Overall I'm impressed. I hope this helps ppl...

Thats funny the rep told me the same thing LAST month. Here the test comes around the corner and they still aren't up.

Yeah I wouldn't sweat the OChem in Crack the science, I was scoring 15-17 on them and I scored a 30 on the test on ADA's website. I found an error in one of their answers dealing with the stability of a carbocation, and they didn't seem to want to change it. I double checked in two separate textbooks and I was correct according to them.