How's everyone's PharmCAS going along? 2009

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Good luck to everyone during your interview process. It is going to get worse before it gets better. The waiting is the hardest part. I remember going through all of it last year and harassing every school. Just be patient most schools are getting thousands of applications. For those of you applying to LECOM-Bradenton, they have an awesome administration and they get back to you rather quickly. The best part is you can always call and someone will always answer your questions. The school is awesome, very small classes (99 for the class of 2012) which gives you the ability to really interact with the teachers and you get to know all of your classmates. The interview for LECOM is very relaxing and they really just want to get to know who you are and why you want to be a pharmacist. It is probably going to be one of your most comfortable interview experiences. Again, good luck and hopefully i will get to meet some of you during your interview process. The Pharmacy first years are given time with the interview candidates so you can ask us questions about what school is really like. If you have any questions, just ask? Especially about LECOM-Bradenton, because that is the school I attend.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I'm sure this question has probably been asked somewhere on this forum, but I figured it would probably just be easier to ask it than search.

I sent my pharmcas in at the beginning of Septmeber and they received my PCAT scores from August after they had mailed out my applications. Now it says revised as my status. Does that mean they sent my new scores out or should it say mailed?

Woohoo! Just submitted! Now I finish working on the supplemental essays and I wait.