How's Opt School

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Simisn

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering how school's going for all the people that are in optometry school right now. I know how cpw's is going thanks to her journal :)

Members don't see this ad.

I guess they've very very busy. ;) Back to studying for lab midterms. (joy!)

yeah, that's what I'm guessing too, from their overwhelming response :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey abs1! Just wanted to see how things are going on the PCO front!?

It's scaring me that I can now identify almost all of the gross and some of the microscopic areas of the human brain. I never thought I'd be doing THAT three years ago.

How's optics going? ;) You know you love it!

Hey cpw!!

Ive never been so busy in my entire life! Midterms are upon me!!! Biochem is Mon! Arggg!!!!!!! :eek:

Having a great time, though! :D

Congrats on your great grades, btw!!
Gotta run! (Im sure you understand!!)
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Good luck!!!! I know biochem's a B&#& !
I know what you mean about being busy. I took my anatomy lab midterm today. Too many microscopes so little time. My grades are decent, I've been so busy lately trying to keep up it's going to be hard to not let them slide on the next round of tests.

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR MIDTERMS GUYS!!! ;)
Your friendly Texan optometry student. :D

We are on quarters here at OSU, and we're about 1/2 way thru the 1st qtr. So far, anatomy is pretty intense- we've covered a ton of stuff so far. The professor is excellent and is also an OD- so we get alot of clinical application stuff thrown in. Optics is the class that everyone basically neglects because of the anatomy & physiology, but we have a midterm on Tues & I have alot to do to get ready, so I'll see how it goes. I thought I'd give a little OSU perspective since don't see any OSU students in here.

Good luck with optics! I'm studying for the neuro exam I have on wednesday and the anatomy exam I have on Thursday. Like you, they've dumped SO much info on us. (over 200 pages in the last three weeks) So, I'm stressing out a little bit. Our anatomy prof is also really great. Not an OD, but a wonderful lecturer and always cracking us up in lab. Toinght it our schools halloween party put on by our class, so I'm taking a study break to go to that. it should be lots of fun! Second round block lecture exams start wednesday (ahh!)

Thanks for the input on OSU! It's great to hear about what class life is like in different OD schools.