Nevergup

2+ Year Member
Jun 26, 2017
12 weeks till test. Below is source of questions and number of. AAMC includes all 5 FL exams. Gonna add 5 or so third party FL, maybe.

Tbr-550 phase 1 qs
Uworld-2000
Aamc-2300
Ka cars: 200
Ka ps: 580
Kaplan-650 end of ch qs

Thanks for feedback!

PlsLetMeIn21

2+ Year Member
Dec 5, 2017
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I believe there are way more than 550 TBR phase 1 questions. Do you have the current books? I cannot exactly recall how I broke them up, but I think each phase was over 2000 questions. The best questions are found in phase 3, so if you only have time for one phase, do phase 3. I would recommend TBR questions over Ka questions. I'd recommend TBR questions over uworld for CP and BB, but uworld over TBR for PS and CARS.

Good luck.

Reactions: 1 user

goodtime

5+ Year Member
May 20, 2014
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Medical
I believe there are way more than 550 TBR phase 1 questions. Do you have the current books? I cannot exactly recall how I broke them up, but I think each phase was over 2000 questions. The best questions are found in phase 3, so if you only have time for one phase, do phase 3. I would recommend TBR questions over Ka questions. I'd recommend TBR questions over uworld for CP and BB, but uworld over TBR for PS and CARS.

Good luck.
Hey I just read a post where you were talking about TBR. You said the 2nd organic book is a must do. Would you mind explaining more about why you think so because orgo seems to be a small part of the exam.

Nevergup

2+ Year Member
Jun 26, 2017

Good luck.

I was only looking at phys, chem and ochem phase 1.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
About the Ads