Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

How's your last semester giong?

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by 10minutes, Apr 13, 2004.

1. 10minutes

10minutes M.D.Candidate
    5+ Year Member

All right, the time is moving fast and now some of us got less than a month left before the graduation. How's your last semester going? Since I got accepted to some school back in October, I have become lazy as ever and my grades are disaster this semester. I'll have to study my ass off for upcoming finals, w00t! :D

2. ad_sharp

ad_sharp Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    I feel the same way. The motivation is completely gone. I just hope that I don't fall too far behind before the end of the semester. Finals are going to be a biznitch.

3. TRUE

TRUE slacker extraordinaire
    7+ Year Member

It is definately tough. I was accepted to my first school in October and it's been downhill ever since. Barely avoided a bomb in biochem last semester and now i'm only taking 9 points :). Had to petition twice to get some classes dropped. Big Immunology test tomorrow, paper next week, finals coming up...ahhhhh. Not to mention my friend just bought splinter cell for XBOX ;)

4. Celestron2000

Celestron2000 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Man, I'm glad I'm not taking any classes this semester! :p
    I just know that I would have ZERO motivation now that I've been accepted, its hard enough trying to care about work.

5. umass rower

umass rower Insert clever phrase here
    10+ Year Member

Fellow [Any Field]
    This was supposed to be an easy semester for me, just finishing up my thesis and almost nothing else. But my thesis is going horribly, and so I've been working like crazy to get it done, so I've been working almost as hard this semester as I was last semester (which was my hardest one ever). Pain in the @$$.

6. niema

niema Member
    7+ Year Member

i definately feel the same way. somehow i ended up with a lot of things to do this semester and absolutely no motivation. i'm trying to write my honors thesis and it's due next mon and i haven't even started the discussion section. everyone else has been writing for like 6 months, and i started about 3 weeks ago. i can't wait till senior week! :clap: