How's your last semester giong?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

10minutes

M.D.Candidate
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
All right, the time is moving fast and now some of us got less than a month left before the graduation. How's your last semester going? Since I got accepted to some school back in October, I have become lazy as ever and my grades are disaster this semester. I'll have to study my ass off for upcoming finals, w00t! :D

Members don't see this ad.

I feel the same way. The motivation is completely gone. I just hope that I don't fall too far behind before the end of the semester. Finals are going to be a biznitch.

It is definately tough. I was accepted to my first school in October and it's been downhill ever since. Barely avoided a bomb in biochem last semester and now i'm only taking 9 points :). Had to petition twice to get some classes dropped. Big Immunology test tomorrow, paper next week, finals coming up...ahhhhh. Not to mention my friend just bought splinter cell for XBOX ;)

Members don't see this ad :)
Man, I'm glad I'm not taking any classes this semester! :p
I just know that I would have ZERO motivation now that I've been accepted, its hard enough trying to care about work.

This was supposed to be an easy semester for me, just finishing up my thesis and almost nothing else. But my thesis is going horribly, and so I've been working like crazy to get it done, so I've been working almost as hard this semester as I was last semester (which was my hardest one ever). Pain in the @$$.

i definately feel the same way. somehow i ended up with a lot of things to do this semester and absolutely no motivation. i'm trying to write my honors thesis and it's due next mon and i haven't even started the discussion section. everyone else has been writing for like 6 months, and i started about 3 weeks ago. i can't wait till senior week! :clap: