HP iPAQ 110 Classic Handheld

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PetVet

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
A great holiday gift for those who like to stay organized or just a great gift for yourself.

Its only been used for a few months and even then it was rarely taken out of its protective casing. It is in perfect condition with no scratches or dings. It will come reset so that all of my personal information is gone.

It comes with everything that was in the box originally, including the orginal boxing it came in:

-PDA (1)
-Stylus (1)
-Factory Carrying/Protection Case (1)
-Charger Adapter (1)
-USB Cable (1)
-Installation Disk (1)
-Instruction Booklets (2)

You must buy a SD card, it did not come with one when I bought it; however, it does have some internal memory.

For those of you who want some more information it has Windows Mobile 6 Classic OS, Microsoft Office Mobile (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Microsoft Office Outlook Mobile; you can even view PDF documents on it.
It also has a calender, can synchronize e-mail, wifi connection, bluetooth, and more.

You can contact me at my e-mail address if you have any questions or want to see more pictures: [email protected]

I would like to sell it for $215.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• iPAC110fc.jpg
    iPAC110fc.jpg
    126.8 KB · Views: 164
  • iPAC110gc.jpg
    iPAC110gc.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 164
  • iPAC110oc.jpg
    iPAC110oc.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 162
  • iPAC110ac.jpg
    iPAC110ac.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 170
  • iPAC110pc.jpg
    iPAC110pc.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
Just thought I would come back and say that I have not sold the PDA yet for anyone who wants it.

Has been sold. Thanks!