HPSL/LDS student loans

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

japes94

Membership Revoked
Removed
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
For those that got HPSL or LDS loans if your school offered them, how much did you get on average and what additional things did you have to complete before you received it?

Members don't see this ad.

For those that got HPSL or LDS loans if your school offered them, how much did you get on average and what additional things did you have to complete before you received it?

i've only received $8k for my first year. Hopefully I receive more once my official financial aid package comes in. All I did for HPSL was include my parent's tax info in my FAFSA. My school also asked for additional paperwork, but that'll depend on your school.

I have a fafsa score of 0, so I'm hoping for a decent chunk. Will report back when my school let's me know in June

Members don't see this ad :)
i've only received $8k for my first year. Hopefully I receive more once my official financial aid package comes in. All I did for HPSL was include my parent's tax info in my FAFSA. My school also asked for additional paperwork, but that'll depend on your school.

What additional paperwork did you have to provide? Full tax returns or was it just filling out a HPSL promissory note form before it was released to you?

I have a fafsa score of 0, so I'm hoping for a decent chunk. Will report back when my school let's me know in June

My Fafsa score is also 0 hoping to get something decent. I called the school but I won't know anything about it till June after they start sending out financial aid packages as well. :arghh:

What additional paperwork did you have to provide? Full tax returns or was it just filling out a HPSL promissory note form before it was released to you?

My Fafsa score is also 0 hoping to get something decent. I called the school but I won't know anything about it till June after they start sending out financial aid packages as well. :arghh:

just saying i didn't file taxes but my parents did. How much they make and also how much financial aid I received during the tax year.