HPSP medical information

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

@armydentalstudent

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi I'm applying to HPSP this year and was wondering what sort of information I need to disclose in terms of medical history? What illnesses are important enough to include? For example, do I need to try to remember every time I got the cold/flu/ear infection or do I only need to include things I have been hospitalized for?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi I'm applying to HPSP this year and was wondering what sort of information I need to disclose in terms of medical history? What illnesses are important enough to include? For example, do I need to try to remember every time I got the cold/flu/ear infection or do I only need to include things I have been hospitalized for?

You don’t need to disclose colds. You would need to disclose chronic sinusitis, asthma, chronic bronchitis, etc. Chronic conditions or serious medical issues that required surgery or hospitalization should be included. For instance, irregular heart beat that was treated by ablation should still be disclosed.

You don’t need to disclose colds. You would need to disclose chronic sinusitis, asthma, chronic bronchitis, etc. Chronic conditions or serious medical issues that required surgery or hospitalization should be included. For instance, irregular heart beat that was treated by ablation should still be disclosed.

Ok thank you! The forms shouldn't be too hard to fill out then.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anything chronic condition of serious procedure you should report. Basically, if they can find it on your medical record, you should report it