HPSP medical information

@pickuptruck8

Apr 27, 2020
  1. Pre-Dental
    Hi I'm applying to HPSP this year and was wondering what sort of information I need to disclose in terms of medical history? What illnesses are important enough to include? For example, do I need to try to remember every time I got the cold/flu/ear infection or do I only need to include things I have been hospitalized for?

j4pac

Prior Flight Surgeon PM&R attending guy
    15+ Year Member
    Aug 22, 2005
    www.med.navy.mil
      Hi I'm applying to HPSP this year and was wondering what sort of information I need to disclose in terms of medical history? What illnesses are important enough to include? For example, do I need to try to remember every time I got the cold/flu/ear infection or do I only need to include things I have been hospitalized for?

You don’t need to disclose colds. You would need to disclose chronic sinusitis, asthma, chronic bronchitis, etc. Chronic conditions or serious medical issues that required surgery or hospitalization should be included. For instance, irregular heart beat that was treated by ablation should still be disclosed.

@pickuptruck8

Apr 27, 2020
      1. Pre-Dental
        You don’t need to disclose colds. You would need to disclose chronic sinusitis, asthma, chronic bronchitis, etc. Chronic conditions or serious medical issues that required surgery or hospitalization should be included. For instance, irregular heart beat that was treated by ablation should still be disclosed.

Ok thank you! The forms shouldn't be too hard to fill out then.

About the Ads
        About the Ads
        This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.