Quantcast

HPSP Medical Physical

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

H2O2

Reaction score
Hey, I was wondering how closely do they look at your skin for the physical? My arms are blotchy (parts are tanned while other parts not. Long story, but I was in the sun a lot this summer and usually just used spray-sun tan lotion on my shoulders. Some of it got on parts of my arm, causing the blotchiness). At quick glance you can't notice anything, but I am afraid they might think its eczema or something like that.

What will I need to do, go see a doctor to get some sort of clearance beforehand, or just be prepared for having a big hassle?

teacherman84

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey, I was wondering how closely do they look at your skin for the physical? My arms are blotchy (parts are tanned while other parts not. Long story, but I was in the sun a lot this summer and usually just used spray-sun tan lotion on my shoulders. Some of it got on parts of my arm, causing the blotchiness). At quick glance you can't notice anything, but I am afraid they might think its eczema or something like that.

What will I need to do, go see a doctor to get some sort of clearance beforehand, or just be prepared for having a big hassle?

I am fairly certain the doctors will be able to tell the difference between a crappy tan and eczema...