• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

met19

15+ Year Member
Apr 29, 2003
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
For the uniformed: Someone was mainly blasting the AMSA mag for liberal bias. I have no problems with that. He's allowed to have an opinion. But to state that HPV vaccines creates a vaccuum of responsibilty is one of the dumbest statements ever written.

If the person from U of cinncinnati who sent the bias letter into "The New Phyisician" is here I don't even think you know what you are talking about. Wait till you reach 3rd year and see how much $$$, pain, time, and care is related to cervical cancer. Thats right some HPV strains are related to cervical cancer and the vaccine targets those specific strains. I am truly ashamed that you are a medical student.

Gimlet

Cardiac Anesthesiologist
15+ Year Member
Nov 29, 2004
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
If the idiot from U of cinncinnati who sent the bias letter into "The New Phyisician" is here I don't even think you know what u r talking about.

That really doesn't add a whole lot of credibility to your statement.

About the Ads

AmoryBlaine

the last tycoon
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
May 1, 2006
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
I read the letter (http://www.amsa.org/tnp/articles/article.cfx?id=339), that dude is going to have a fun time on his rotations! The hospital is a veritable monument to poor lifestyle decisions...

"The pt is a 55 year old harlot with a history of cervical cancer, COPD (which she richly deserves), and Divine Judgement Immunodeficiency Virus who presents to the ED whining and complaining about crushing substernal chest pain of 2 hours duration..."

I keed, I keed...

Gimlet

Cardiac Anesthesiologist
15+ Year Member
Nov 29, 2004
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
there you go all changed. however, the adjectives don't change the facts.

:laugh: I agree that he's an idiot! It was the "u r" text-speak in your post that I thought was lame.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.