HST and/or CCLCM interview advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sfoglina

Reaction score
Hi all!

Has anyone interviewed either for Harvard HST or Cleveland clinic that would be willing to share what the interviews there were like/how they compared to regular MD interviews? Have these coming up and would love some advice on how to best prepare!

Thank you!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all!

Has anyone interviewed either for Harvard HST or Cleveland clinic that would be willing to share what the interviews there were like/how they compared to regular MD interviews? Have these coming up and would love some advice on how to best prepare!

Thank you!!
There is a plethora of information on the school specific threads! Although I will gladly PM you....November 7th...? With some CCLCM detes.

Reactions: 1 user
CCLCM was 3 interviews: 30 minutes (I think) apiece with an MS4, a medical humanities professor, and an MD. It was semi-conversational with some small talk at the beginning followed by what my interviewers called " deep-dive" ethical and situational questions. Also a bit of healthcare policy (I did tell him I was a policy nerd). At times the interviews felt a bit more like an interrogation compared to other interviews I've been to, but not too bad.

Reactions: 2 users
CCLCM was 3 interviews: 30 minutes (I think) apiece with an MS4, a medical humanities professor, and an MD. It was semi-conversational with some small talk at the beginning followed by what my interviewers called " deep-dive" ethical and situational questions. Also a bit of healthcare policy (I did tell him I was a policy nerd). At times the interviews felt a bit more like an interrogation compared to other interviews I've been to, but not too bad.
Thank you!! This is super helpful