HST notification???

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by strangeattractor, Mar 18, 2002.

1. strangeattractor

strangeattractor ucla permanent fixture

does anyone know when/how HST is notifying acceptees... :confused: ...and if it's the same as for the rest of the harvard new pathway peeps?

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. CaliBoy

CaliBoy Senior Member

I believe HST decisions have either started going out or have already gone out by snail mail. Check out the <a href="http://www.studentdoctor.net/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=009560" target="_blank">Harvard countdown</a> thread for more info. NP decisions supposedly go out on 3/22. Good luck!

4. Cdc28p

Cdc28p Senior Member

I've heard from a friend who is on the HST admissions committee that acceptance emails have all been sent out. So I'm 99% sure that this info is true. The official HST letters will probably go out along with the New Pathway decisions later this month.

5. strangeattractor

strangeattractor ucla permanent fixture

two words...poopoo crapito. i heard that email thing somewhere else, too...although it says on the harvard forum that they sent paper letters on the 13th. haha, even more reason for me to continue being excessively obsessive with the mailbox, checking every two seconds! guess i best forget about harvard, though. btw caliboy...you live in my town...might i know you?

6. CaliBoy

CaliBoy Senior Member

strangeattractor-- it is quite possible that we know eachother, we are both 4th years at ucla. I really only know two other people who interviewed at Harvard but they are both NP, not HST, so I figure you are not one of them. I sent you a PM