huge amount of money!!!!! is it worth?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

andasa

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Do you think that is possible that someone did not accept the position in the advanced program because he or she was afraid about the amout of money to borrow? what would you guys think about that?
My question is because I want to know if everybody agrees that all the effort will be paid off! Is there someone that thinks different than that?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Depends I tried going a different route but I missed being dentist more than anything, and felt I was more and more dissatisfied with what I was getting into. So here I am again trying to step up and get into D school. Money is prime deterrent of course and it might take at least 5 yrs provided you pay every penny you earn to pay off the loan with the interest that starts accruing the day you take the loan but you do what you got to do.

Having said all that don't gamble with your future, it is not often people get second chances and since you are admitted remember you are amongst the lucky ones and there are others who are waiting and aren't so lucky.

BTW which program are you talking about?

Do you think that is possible that someone did not accept the position in the advanced program because he or she was afraid about the amout of money to borrow? what would you guys think about that?
My question is because I want to know if everybody agrees that all the effort will be paid off! Is there someone that thinks different than that?

i am one of the ppl u descirbed in ur sentence.....i was accepted into NYU last year but could not take it cauz i had no one to co-sign the huge loan.....so its definitely a scary situation and u must have strong family backup.....but i think it is worth it at the end.....it will be very tight for the first few years but eventually things should turn around......