huge difference between testing on May 26 vs. June 8?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

epsilonprodigy

Physicist Enough
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
The title says it. I am thinking the June 8 test date will be better for my sanity. I work 24 hrs/week (12 hrs both weekend days) and had thought of taking time off so that I could swing the May 26 date. But I'm leaning toward not doing this... studying all week kind of makes me enjoy my patients and the ER adrenaline rush even more. I just wonder if there's a huge difference, advantage-wise..?

Members don't see this ad.

No.

If anything, it's going to hold back your primary if you want to see your mcat before submitting.

Meh, unfortunately either way I end up submitting pre-score. Taking earlier wasn't going to be feasible for many reasons, and the June test date allows me to maximize potential time off from work + my son being in school, etc. It will also allow me to test at my preferred site, which would be a huge plus.

It will make a HUGE difference for me too.

I'm asking the question together with you, and I have a 3-year-old son as well :)

The title says it. I am thinking the June 8 test date will be better for my sanity. I work 24 hrs/week (12 hrs both weekend days) and had thought of taking time off so that I could swing the May 26 date. But I'm leaning toward not doing this... studying all week kind of makes me enjoy my patients and the ER adrenaline rush even more. I just wonder if there's a huge difference, advantage-wise..?

Last edited: