caronirona

2+ Year Member
Oct 20, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
So I just got my app verified and my sGPA and cGPA's have a much larger gap between them than I thought! Here are my stats...

sGPA: 3.24 (2.8 undergrad, 3.8 post-bacc)
cGPA: 3.7
MCAT: 503
ECs: what I would say is above average - extensive work, volunteer, scribing experience; unique hobbies, unique skills

I applied to 21 DO schools overall, so hopefully someone will take me! Anyone want to chance me?

Goro

7+ Year Member
Jun 10, 2010
Somewhere west of St. Louis
Status
Non-Student
So I just got my app verified and my sGPA and cGPA's have a much larger gap between them than I thought! Here are my stats...

sGPA: 3.24 (2.8 undergrad, 3.8 post-bacc)
cGPA: 3.7
MCAT: 503
ECs: what I would say is above average - extensive work, volunteer, scribing experience; unique hobbies, unique skills

I applied to 21 DO schools overall, so hopefully someone will take me! Anyone want to chance me?
Chances good if you apply broadly!!!

OP
C

caronirona

2+ Year Member
Oct 20, 2016
Status
Pre-Medical
Which schools did you apply to? Where is your state of residence?
My state of residence is GA.
I applied to almost all schools except for the most rural ones, unfortunately (I know those are the ones I have the best chances at). My husband is in the software engineering business and he would not be able to find a job in a rural area.

DMU, Marian, TUCOM, CCOM, UNECOM, PCOM, PCOM-GA, LECOM, RVUCOM, RVUCOM-UT, ARCOM, NYITCOM, MSUCOM, OUHCOM, RowanSOM, ViaCOMs, Pacific Northwest, KCUMB.

I know some of these are a stretch, but I have the means to apply so it's worth a shot.

Thanks!