Human Anatomy and Physiology Lab

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AcesHigh

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is it a requirement for any med schools? I have taken both semesters of the lecture and found the information fairly pertinent to what I want to do, but I have not seen this class, or its laboratory being listed as a requirement. I haven't taken the lab yet, so that is my question.

Members don't see this ad.

No. I don't know of any that require anatomy or physiology. You'll get all the anatomy and physiology you'll need in medical school. But I do recommend taking them in undergrad so you have a vague idea of what's going on when you take them in medical school.

I completely agree with the previous poster.

AcesHigh said:
Is it a requirement for any med schools? I have taken both semesters of the lecture and found the information fairly pertinent to what I want to do, but I have not seen this class, or its laboratory being listed as a requirement. I haven't taken the lab yet, so that is my question.

check out the AAMC's MSAR or whatever that book is that has all the schools and the stats and requirements and stuff about each allopathic school. you can most likely check it out from your university library.