Human Biology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stwei

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a dynamic M.Sc./Ph.d. program that allows me to study human biology that gives me the option of doing clinical research. Is there any program out there? I know Harvard has just recently started a program in systems biology

Members don't see this ad.

Nope.. not anthro.. something clinical based.

Members don't see this ad :)
human biology is associated with anthropology..for example, the founder of the human biology association is at the university of michigan anthro department...anyway, i would look at emory and northwestern if i wanted to do human biology in any form.

human biology is associated with anthropology..for example, the founder of the human biology association is at the university of michigan anthro department...anyway, i would look at emory and northwestern if i wanted to do human biology in any form.

i think this topic is probably better for the "everyone" forumn, so i won't post anything else in here about it.

We aren't in England, you won't find MSC programs.

You just might be wrong on that one. go to www.PCOM.edu. They offer a clinical masters of science hence the M.Sc. designator. This is not a degree I see offered that much so I can see how it would seem foreign. For some time I thought that an M.S. was the same as a M.Sc.

i think hopkins has one. but i think it's more "human genetics" related.

FYI: M.Sc. is just a different notation for Master of Science in England and most of the English-speaking world including Australia, Canada and asia. On the other hand, the Master of Philosophy degree (non-existnt in the US) is a little step up from the regular M.Sc. program in those countries as I recall.