• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

stwei

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 17, 2003
Status (Visible)
I am looking for a dynamic M.Sc./Ph.d. program that allows me to study human biology that gives me the option of doing clinical research. Is there any program out there? I know Harvard has just recently started a program in systems biology

stwei

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
May 17, 2003
Status (Visible)
Nope.. not anthro.. something clinical based.

About the Ads

zinjanthropus

15+ Year Member
May 31, 2003
FL
www.facebook.com
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
human biology is associated with anthropology..for example, the founder of the human biology association is at the university of michigan anthro department...anyway, i would look at emory and northwestern if i wanted to do human biology in any form.

zinjanthropus

15+ Year Member
May 31, 2003
FL
www.facebook.com
Status (Visible)
  1. Attending Physician
human biology is associated with anthropology..for example, the founder of the human biology association is at the university of michigan anthro department...anyway, i would look at emory and northwestern if i wanted to do human biology in any form.

i think this topic is probably better for the "everyone" forumn, so i won't post anything else in here about it.

u2psalm40

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Aug 31, 2003
Status (Visible)
  1. MD/PhD Student
i think hopkins has one. but i think it's more "human genetics" related.

bc_tch

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mar 13, 2004
Status (Visible)
FYI: M.Sc. is just a different notation for Master of Science in England and most of the English-speaking world including Australia, Canada and asia. On the other hand, the Master of Philosophy degree (non-existnt in the US) is a little step up from the regular M.Sc. program in those countries as I recall.

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.