Human Structure - The Text

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pagemmapants

Unknown Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, is there ANY OTHER SCHOOL out there besides mine that actually uses this text?

Authored by Dr. Matt Cartmill, among others. . . white cover with a drawing of a dude on the front. . . has incredibly amusing phrasing like "people don't usually crawl around on their bellies with their arms and legs out to their sides" or "the os coxae is like a doughnut with a japanese fan stuck to the top" or ganglia "are about the size of half a peanut or BB ammunition".

Anyone?

Members don't see this ad.

Just out of curiosity, is there ANY OTHER SCHOOL out there besides mine that actually uses this text?

Authored by Dr. Matt Cartmill, among others. . . white cover with a drawing of a dude on the front. . . has incredibly amusing phrasing like "people don't usually crawl around on their bellies with their arms and legs out to their sides" or "the os coxae is like a doughnut with a japanese fan stuck to the top" or ganglia "are about the size of half a peanut or BB ammunition".

Anyone?

Want to hear something funny? Just for laughs, I looked up a review of the book [I think on Amazon or something...the first thing Google gave me]. There was one review by a rad. resident who said he loved the book b/c it puts anatomy in a fresh perspective, etc. I wanted to write my own review to say that, yes, it does put it in an interesting perspective. AFTER you already know what is going on or have already learned anatomy before.

I hate that book and am thinking about destroying it with a smile after Dec. 15th!!!