Human TRAFFICKING

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

in motion

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi future physicians!

I'm looking for anyone that is interested in raising awareness about human trafficking and facilitating education/training for medical students on how to identify, treat and help victims of trafficking that we will encounter in the health care setting. We will give you everything you need and make this easy for you. If you or anyone you know is interested, please reply to this forum or email us.

This is a huge topic. And it is important for us to be educated as future physicians.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi future physicians!

I'm looking for anyone that is interested in raising awareness about human trafficking and facilitating education/training for medical students on how to identify, treat and help victims of trafficking that we will encounter in the health care setting. We will give you everything you need and make this easy for you. If you or anyone you know is interested, please reply to this forum or email us.

This is a huge topic. And it is important for us to be educated as future physicians.

So much for paying back my loans early...