Humanities/Social Sciences Pre-Reqs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jolie South

is invoking Domo. . .
Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What classes officially qualify as Humanities or Social/Behavioral Science?

The reason I'm asking is for U Rochester 12-16 hour requirements in these areas.

Anyone applied already and know? Anyone talk to admissions folks there?

I'm wondering because I took a lot of instrumental ensemble classes and am hoping these will count.

Members don't see this ad.

The reason I'm asking is for U Rochester 12-16 hour requirements in these areas.

I'm wondering because I took a lot of instrumental ensemble classes and am hoping these will count.

It's pretty much everything else not under science. What UCLA calls "North Campus". I wouldn't say instrumental classes though. I believe they want lecture classes with exams, not skill/vocational classes. English goes here, too. If you have trouble filling the 16 units, then add them. As you can't do much about it now. I wouldn't use them if you can use others though. GL!

Members don't see this ad :)

Duplicate thread. Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.