Hungary Or Czech?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stinky

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
well i've been accepted at Charles (Czech) and Semmelweis (hungary). is it even possible to not be accepted at these schools? (ha ha ha ha). so, which one should i choose?

Also, any canadians know what the sitch is when returning with one of these degrees?

Also, anyone know the likelyhood of a non-american immigrating to and practicing dentistry in the US (and i mean in Boston or Sanfransico, etc. as opposed to Fargo).

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I would suggest to you Hungary and the reason is b-cause I'm hungarian and also that they have a really strong college of dentistry.
On the other hand when u done with the 6 years, u have to take the boards in Canada and i heard that in Canada is only a couple dental schools which accepts advanced standing students and the competition very high.
Also take in count that Budapest, Hungary is very expensive, rent is pretty high also the traveling u'll be doing back'n'forth, so think about it twice.
I have a friend who started medical school in Budapest and after 3 years his mother pulled him out and made him to transfer into 1st year premedical and the whole reason was that it got more expensive to do the school over there than in US.