Huntsville, Alabama

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

militarymd

SDN Angel
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
My group is expanding and will need another MD.

We're in Huntsville, AL.

Take few moments to google and read about Huntsville. You will be surprised at how progressive and economically stable this small city in Alabama is.

If interested, you can go ahead and contact our practice manager:

Tim Adams jr MD:

[email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

I'm only an intern. However, is it okay if I keep the email for when it's time to look for a job?

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I'm from AL..... I'm only an intern. However, is it okay if I keep the email for when it's time to look for a job?

There is no way to predict needs that far in advance, but I would still email him ...maybe even talk to him....Never hurts to keep contacts.

Hey Mil,
Thanks for posting the job. I assume it will be filled long before I finish unfortunately. I have to point out that Huntsville is one of the truly underrated cities of the south with easy access to Chattanooga, Birmingham, and Atlanta.
Would a CCM fellowship help get a job in a group as yours? I vaguely remember you having done a CCM fellowship but practicing OR only.

Hey Mil,
Thanks for posting the job. I assume it will be filled long before I finish unfortunately. I have to point out that Huntsville is one of the truly underrated cities of the south with easy access to Chattanooga, Birmingham, and Atlanta.
Would a CCM fellowship help get a job in a group as yours? I vaguely remember you having done a CCM fellowship but practicing OR only.

We don't have time to wait for the next recruiting cycle, but it's hard to predict the future.

As for CCM, my certificate officially lapses today...I have no plans to re-certify.

We don't have time to wait for the next recruiting cycle, but it's hard to predict the future.

As for CCM, my certificate officially lapses today...I have no plans to re-certify.

Think again my friend.....
2win

MilitaryMD,

I am a CA-3 from Decatur and would be highly interested in hearing about an available position in Huntsville. I emailed my CV to the contact you provided and wanted to let you know as well. Let me know if there is anything else I can do...

Thanks

WHy wouldnt you recertify? do you plan on re certifying in your anesthesia boards? Just out of curiosity?

What's the point of spending a thousand bucks on something that I don't use...and if needed....I can re certify then.

My anesthesia boards does not have a time limit on it.....

and COME ON....99% pass rate on re-certification is really just a way for the board to make money and waste my time.

MilitaryMD,

I am a CA-3 from Decatur and would be highly interested in hearing about an available position in Huntsville. I emailed my CV to the contact you provided and wanted to let you know as well. Let me know if there is anything else I can do...

Thanks

I got your cv.. we'll take it from here.

MilitaryMD,

I am board certified anesthesiologist.

I have forwarded my CV to Dr Adams and look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks

Last edited: