• SDN Site Updates

Hey everyone! The site will be down for approximately 2 hours on Thursday, August 5th for site updates.

doomknight

Bing
10+ Year Member
Apr 13, 2008
Status (Visible)
I laughed out loud in a library after looking at "Mutant Salty" on page 43, EK biology.

Salty helps me remember concepts lawl

iA-MD2013

Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Feb 18, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
Is salty supposed to be a cracker? :laugh: I just got it as I typed it out. It all makes sense :idea:

bandroxor

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Apr 15, 2008
Status (Visible)
salty's "shortcuts" were completely worthless. the physics one about drawing out the kinematic problems instead of just knowing the equations...that's really stupid IMO and a waste of time.

his idea of adding +mg to the side of less force in nonequilibrium problems is also stupid IMO. it takes away from your understanding! just do it the way you were taught in class! it's just as good and it also gives you the sign/direction! salty's method ignores the sign and only gives you the magnitude. stupid salty!

i do like his shortcuts on decibels, mirrors/lenses, and doppler effect tho! too bad none of those were on my test...but still, i was ready. thanks salty i guess you had SOME good ideas for a kracker

and yes he's a Kracker

About the Ads

Zinger09

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Jan 6, 2008
Status (Visible)
  1. Pre-Health (Field Undecided)
HAHA Salty is awesome! Jordan and John can be pretty perverted but it helps sometimes remembering things

LittleRocker

10+ Year Member
Jun 20, 2007
Status (Visible)
  1. Medical Student
I laughed out loud in a library after looking at "Mutant Salty" on page 43, EK biology.

Salty helps me remember concepts lawl

I flipped to the page just to see what was so funny. Seriously, you need to watch some Family Guy or Futurama or something... anything to get your sense of humor back. (no offense of course haha)

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.