I am a NEWBIE and I need help!!! Premed student- Personal Statement 2011 HELP!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kghaly

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!! :),
I am a newbie here, but I am glad I found this website!! :).. I need help getting someone to read my personal statement. I am applying to med. schools for Entry Class 2011!!.. I went to the Official personal statement forum and contacted a reader but I don't think they gave me any responses or updates as to whether or not they would help me!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone!! :),
I am a newbie here, but I am glad I found this website!! :).. I need help getting someone to read my personal statement. I am applying to med. schools for Entry Class 2011!!.. I went to the Official personal statement forum and contacted a reader but I don't think they gave me any responses or updates as to whether or not they would help me!!!

Try another reader! PM me and I'll do my best to read yours.

Thank you so much!!! So I just send you a personal message?!!?.. or do I message you on the thread!?!?!... I know this might sound kinda dumb, but I am just new here.. Thanks for bearing with me!! :).. I'll try both! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
I wouldn't post you essay in the thread. You will be better off writing a personal message. In any case, if you want another opinion, I can read and critique your Personal Statement as well. I can get it back to you in a day.

Thank you so much!!! So I just send you a personal message?!!?.. or do I message you on the thread!?!?!... I know this might sound kinda dumb, but I am just new here.. Thanks for bearing with me!! :).. I'll try both! :)

Yes, PM = private message.

I'm also on the Personal Statement readers list. PM if you would like me to read it and I'll send you an email you can send it to!

I can also take a look if you would like. Drop me a PM.

hi everyone!! :),
i am a newbie here, but i am glad i found this website!! :).. I need help getting someone to read my personal statement. I am applying to med. Schools for entry class 2011!!.. I went to the official personal statement forum and contacted a reader but i don't think they gave me any responses or updates as to whether or not they would help me!!!

thank you so much!!! So i just send you a personal message?!!?.. Or do i message you on the thread!?!?!... I know this might sound kinda dumb, but i am just new here.. Thanks for bearing with me!! :).. I'll try both! :)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????
!!!!!!

!!!!? !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!! !!!111111

hey, i'm in the process of my personal statement as well...would you want to exchange them? just private message me!