I am a panic attack sufferer i have a video you guys might be interested in

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PLANETEARTH

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am new to this forum i notice it was for students *i am a hypochondriac so i know all about medical stuff however i have bipolar Extreme anxiety general fatigue even though im 20 from depression and scared of taking medication such as Klopinin anyways i have a video you guys may or may not find interesting i was trying to record a video of why my heart rate goes below 60bpm and i had a major panic attack RIGHT WHEN I WAS Starting to record it i thought you guys might find this very imformative and interesting being as yall are in the learning stages i hope you guys reply and tell me if i have a heart condtion even though ive had 2 echos multiple EKGS blood work normal but i still seem to have alot of palpitations when i breath in weird or when im exercising i get skipped beats alot and ive been trying to see what makes them worse blood pressure was 170/110 when i was having the panic attack

heres the video
http://youtu.be/bk2T0uUROZ8?hd=1

please respond

Members don't see this ad.

Status
Not open for further replies.