I am confused about which videos to watch

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Faefly

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was watching chads video for the last four days for gen chem on Course saver. I understood them, did the quizzes, got like 90 percent or 85 percent correct if not all of them correct. Life was beautiful and fine, but then I started noticing that Chads do not cover a lot of stuff, so I said let me check Mike's Video, he is good, but his questions are hard! I feel discouraged now and confused which videos should I follow!

I mean I love Chads video, I understand them and doing fine with the quizzes. But again, he is not covering everything on course saver which makes me upset and afraid that I will miss some valuable information.

I am confused and lost now. I didn't study anything for the rest of the day because I don't know what is the right answer! Which videos will guarantee that all dat materials covered but not too complicated to follow!

Members don't see this ad.

Many people for the last few years have used chads and had great success, so I wouldn't say that his videos are bad. The other thing to consider is that Chad's videos focus on high yield information. He may miss a few pieces here and there but it is unlikely there will be more than few questions that he didn't cover.

On the hardness, I think that many people focus more on what bootcamp and destroyer are testing them on. From what most people have told me is that bootcamp and destroyer are harder than the real DAT. The idea is that if you can do the hardest questions you can for sure do the easy ones. The biggest thing for me so far studying is just constant practice. When I first started destroyer on GC I was averaging 4-5/10. After the first 100 or so questions though I started to improve that score because I wasn't making the same stupid mistakes.

The final piece is that no study material guarantees all the information. The DAT can always have a weird, tricky question. The goal is to know how to do most of the questions and at least narrow down the rest.

Reactions: 1 users
Many people for the last few years have used chads and had great success, so I wouldn't say that his videos are bad. The other thing to consider is that Chad's videos focus on high yield information. He may miss a few pieces here and there but it is unlikely there will be more than few questions that he didn't cover.

On the hardness, I think that many people focus more on what bootcamp and destroyer are testing them on. From what most people have told me is that bootcamp and destroyer are harder than the real DAT. The idea is that if you can do the hardest questions you can for sure do the easy ones. The biggest thing for me so far studying is just constant practice. When I first started destroyer on GC I was averaging 4-5/10. After the first 100 or so questions though I started to improve that score because I wasn't making the same stupid mistakes.

The final piece is that no study material guarantees all the information. The DAT can always have a weird, tricky question. The goal is to know how to do most of the questions and at least narrow down the rest.
I went for a walk and your comment is very comforting, thank you.
I know chad's videos are really good and engaging I was just concerned with the materials that they don't cover. I decided to continue with Chad and consult Mike videos for anything Chad's don't cover to solve this problem.