I am done with NBDE part 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Denty8833

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody ..

I am new to this forum .. I'v been reading everything in this forum since 2 hrs :scared::confused::confused: and I am still have tons of Q's ..

I am an international Dental school graduate and I am done with part 1 NBDE >> preparing for TOEFL now ..
can u tell me pls what options I have so far after finishing TOEFL ? and do I need part 2 ??

I found in this forum that I can apply for 2 years school .. or 3 years school .. and I can apply for post graduate residency ?? I have no idea about all of these .. like where can I apply for residency? r there any further options?

any advice where can I find a whole info about the next step after exams please?

Pls advice and HELP

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,as far as I know from this web site there are 2 different options for international student.1,residency and 2,advanced standing program.the second one is for those who want to practice dentistry inside US.Most of the universities require only nbde part,a few of them require part 2 as well but basically if you have part 2 score,it would strengthen your status.

Hi,as far as I know from this web site there are 2 different options for international student.1,residency and 2,advanced standing program.the second one is for those who want to practice dentistry inside US.Most of the universities require only nbde part,a few of them require part 2 as well but basically if you have part 2 score,it would strengthen your status.

Hello
thank u a lot for ur reply ..
do u have a list for all of the universities of the advance standing program?
I looked at the ADA but the list is missing a lot

and for residency .. u mean I can't work inside the US if I do it ?

Thank u :)

Hi congratulations!!!....I'm going to test in may for nbde I any pointers, what material did you used?...

Thank you