I am excited about the DAT Bootcamp update

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Faefly

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just want to say I am so excited about the new Bootcamp updates.

I always hear people saying that DAT RC is the closest to the real Dat, so I was hoping that they gonna add more reading sections and the highlight and the cross wrong answers features. So, it's no surprise that I am so happy now that they did. Moreover, I think they kinda paired up with DAT Genius which is a smart move as I was going to use both websites in any case. Plus, the access to the dat chemistry videos of Dr.Mike, to be honest, I haven't seen any of his videos yet, but it's good to have something specially designed for the DAT.

• However, I still hope they gonna add Biology lectures soon! Some of us really need that . :bookworm: @Ari Rezaei
  • The price is higher now which is expected! If I would change one thing, I would add a feature where people get to choose if they want to upgrade to everything or use the old content.Of course I would upgrade. ( I am not sure if they have this option or not to be honest)

Anyway, Keep up the good work!

Ps. No, I haven't started studying for the DAT yet.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
This screams DATBootcamp and DATGenius advertising all over it.
@Ari Rezaei at least try to be smart about this.

Why would someone who has never written the DAT or even prepped for the DAT make a post boasting a DAT company like this? It makes no sense.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

I always hear people saying that DAT RC is the closest to the real Dat, so I was hoping that they gonna add more reading sections and the highlight and the cross wrong answers features. So, it's no surprise that I am so happy now that they did. Moreover, I think they kinda paired up with DAT Genius which is a smart move as I was going to use both websites in any case. Plus, the access to the dat chemistry videos of Dr.Mike, to be honest, I haven't seen any of his videos yet, but it's good to have something specially designed for the DAT.

• However, I still hope they gonna add Biology lectures soon! Some of us really need that . :bookworm: @Ari Rezaei
  • The price is higher now which is expected! If I would change one thing, I would add a feature where people get to choose if they want to upgrade to everything or use the old content.Of course I would upgrade. ( I am not sure if they have this option or not to be honest)

I'll quote this here in case they choose to change the content.

Last edited:

Why would someone who has never written the DAT or even prepped for the DAT make a post boasting a DAT company like this? It makes no sense.
]

I am sorry but if I am going to advertise here, I would do it in a more subtle way, not like this and yeah I freaking said that I hope they add biology stuff and should add more option for people to choose either to pay less for not upgrading or more if they wanted to upgrade (this is criticism in case you missed that).

The hypocrisy, people all over this site says things like Bootcamp is very good and helped them in every freaking breakdown here, nobody accuses them of giving false advertising, and then I came and said I am excited about their new features you come and accuse me of advertising!

when I say they added new features and I am excited the two websites combined contents that will save me money when I use both contents later, I 'd bedoing advertising? How exactly?

You know what. Get out of here, you are obviously, a rival to these companies, I don't care about your fights. I don't care about your inner wars

and I will post whatever I like here, you don't like what I say, don't read it!

Why would I change the content? I didn't do anything wrong! I am free and always be free to express my feelings!
It makes perfect sense to me! It might not make sense to your delusional mind, but it makes sense to me, like I said, come back in your true identity, not this one with 3 posts only!

Adeversitizng huh, what a joke!

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I noticed this member who joined today went to another post and also accused them of advertising!

You have an amazing AA but a low PAT. Some schools have a cutoff at 17-18 for some sections of the DAT so it may limit where you apply.

P.S. I love the subtle advertising lol

This is ridiculous!

The topic name is how do I stack up?

]

I am sorry but if I am going to advertise here, I would do it in a more subtle way, not like this and yeah I freaking said that I hope they add biology stuff and should add more option for people to choose either to pay less for not upgrading or more if they wanted to upgrade (this is criticism in case you missed that).

The hypocrisy, people all over this site says things like Bootcamp is very good and helped them in every freaking breakdown here, nobody accuses them of giving false advertising, and then I came and said I am excited about their new features you come and accuse me of advertising!

when I say they added new features and I am excited the two websites combined contents that will save me money when I use both contents later, I 'd bedoing advertising? How exactly?

You know what. Get out of here, you are obviously, a rival to these companies, I don't care about your fights. I don't care about your inner wars

and I will post whatever I like here, you don't like what I say, don't read it!

Why would I change the content? I didn't do anything wrong! I am free and always be free to express my feelings!
It makes perfect sense to me! It might not make sense to your delusional mind, but it makes sense to me, like I said, come back in your true identity, not this one with 3 posts only!

Adeversitizng huh, what a joke!

Relax buddy. When people mention any DAT Prep company, they have used their product and it's their own genuine experience. You have never used their product and made a post directly promoting their new product. I have nothing against their products, I hear they are good products but your post is shady. Your thread is against StudentDoctorNetwork rules: No Ads in this Forum Please

And lol rival company? You wish. I normally don't post on the forums since there is no need to but saw your thread go unnoticed so I felt I had to comment.

Relax buddy. When people mention any DAT Prep company, they have used their product and it's their own genuine experience. You have never used their product and made a post directly promoting their new product. I have nothing against their products, I hear they are good products but your post is shady. Your thread is against StudentDoctorNetwork rules: No Ads in this Forum Please

And lol rival company? You wish. I normally don't post on the forums since there is no need to but saw your thread go unnoticed so I felt I had to comment.

I was not advertising, as for the link you gave me, it literally said:

"For those interested in selling DAT items it would be appreciated if you DO NOT post them in this forum. There is a "Free Classifieds" Section where you can post your items.

Regards,

DesiDentist
"

I am sure not selling anything
&
I sure never said people should get Dat bootcamp because it the best or anything, I merely talked about their new update and how I am excited about because I am concerned about the RC section ( check my older threads about that) and they added a new feature that is similar to the real dat to that. ( I know about the real dat features from people Breakdown thread by the way!)

Anyway.

Don't worry I'll mention other companies. DATQValut and Crack the dat, they too have great RC sections, I already purchased Crack the Dat!
and I already use chad videos for biochemistry, he is great too! I'll surely use his videos for the DAT.

Welcome to SDN where almost everyone mentions or recommends a company every other minute.

Have a great day!

Ps. To the moderators, Please delete my thread if you see it breaking any rules.

I was not advertising, as for the link you gave me, it literally said:

"For those interested in selling DAT items it would be appreciated if you DO NOT post them in this forum. There is a "Free Classifieds" Section where you can post your items.

Regards,

DesiDentist
"

I am sure not selling anything
&
I sure never said people should get Dat bootcamp because it the best or anything, I merely talked about their new update and how I am excited about because I am concerned about the RC section ( check my older threads about that) and they added a new feature that is similar to the real dat to that. ( I know about the real dat features from people Breakdown thread by the way!)

Anyway.

Don't worry I'll mention other companies. DATQValut and Crack the dat, they too have great RC sections, I already purchased Crack the Dat!
and I already use chad videos for biochemistry, he is great too! I'll surely use his videos for the DAT.

Welcome to SDN where almost everyone mentions or recommends a company every other minute.

Have a great day!

Ps. To the moderators, Please delete my thread if you see it breaking any rules.

Look, I'm not trying to cause a flame war. You were breaking the ToS by making a super shady thread and so I had to point it out. That's all. If it were any other product, I would have done the same.

Now I know why I decided not to make a SDN account in the first place, too much drama.

Good companies always innovate and it sounds like Ari is doing just that. Glad to see that Bootcamp is still providing an excellent means of preparation to get into dental school...I know that I owe Bootcamp, Destroyer, and Chad's videos (along with Feralis Notes) so much for getting me into dental school. Couldn't have done it without them.

Reactions: 4 users
This is ridiculous. This place has become littered with advertisements and biased comments.

What are you, kidding me? The irony of your post is hilarious. Literally half of your posts are promoting Crack the DAT. You clearly are associated with Crack, and are just trying to knock Bootcamp.

Great breakdown and wonderful scores! Hopefully I can do the same on my DAT. I'm weak on my PAT so I'll definitely look into ordering Crack DAT PAT.
Congrats on your acceptance to Creighton! :)

I agree with @8_man. More is better. The more practice tests you take the better. I just got "Crack DAT PAT" Royal Flush Edition and going through their video tutorials and tests. Really like it!

I'm taking the exam in a couple months and just got the Crack DAT PAT Royal Flush Edition after several of my friends recommendation who already took the exam. The package I got has video tutorials which helps me build my foundation and learn strategies and approaches for perceptual ability questions. I just took my first exam and going through the explanations. Very helpful! I already feel good and confident about myself! Practice makes perfect...

There are a couple resources that offer Reading Comprehension Tests under the same testing conditions:
•Crack the DAT/Crack DAT READING
•OAT Achiever
•OAT QVault
•Godfreys
•Topscore

I've taken a couple diagnostic tests and I need to work on my timing and experimenting with different strategies. It's a little different when you're doing it under actual testing conditions.

I second @wezleesun in using Crack DAT PAT Royal Flush. I've been using it and have seen drastic improvements in my PAT scores. Good luck @nerdatwork!

i was struggling too on these sections but i've been doing Crack DAT PAT (CDP) and it's helped me a lot, i'm seeing improvements in my PAT score. practice makes perfect!

Reactions: 1 users
What are you, kidding me? The irony of your post is hilarious. Literally half of your posts are promoting Crack the DAT. You clearly are associated with Crack, and are just trying to knock Bootcamp.

kek