i am freaking out

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aisha

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
i know GW is supposed to be the easiest interview.. but why am i so freaked out and nervous ... its in a week from now and i am so scared of what will happen.. i never ever felt this way for even the hardest exam.. what should i do? helpppppp! me gonna cry..

Members don't see this ad.

You'll do great! Keep thinking of the fact that somebody ALREADY likes you, or they wouldn't have invited you to interview!

Aisha,
You've done a lot of hard work to get to this point! Be confident in your skillz and abilities and you'll be fine. Remember, the interview is one of the best ways to see if the school is right for you. Buena suerte! :)

Members don't see this ad :)
thanks a lot for your support guys. :) i really appreciate it.. yeah we have come sooo far.. this is the make-it or break-it point, thats what scares me. :( BUT we WILL get thorugh... :) thanks again...

much love,

Aisha

aisha, you'll be fine, you'll enjoy meeting all the people there. and just have fun in DC, maybe that will take some stres out of it.

Best of luck, Aisha! :)

thanks guys.. u are very supportive

And remember... THEY are also trying to make a good impression on YOU. You are a top candidate since you made it to this stage, and they want you to leave with a good impression. Just relax, and you'll do great!

Aisha,
Hey, relax!!!!! Get up and take a long hot shower and jam to your favorite tunes to get you in a good mood!!!!
My hubby went to GW for law school..it's a great place and a fun city!
Go out and enjoy the sites after you're done!
If you want to go out to eat and celebrate your success at getting an interview (and having completed it ....) I'd suggest the
Old Ebitt Grill! It's a neat atmosphere and the food is FANTASTIC! It's not ridiculously pricey, it's around your average "nice dinner out" type $$.

GOOD LUCK!!!!! SMILE! and BE CONFIDENT! You must have a great application because GW is a tough school!

Thinkin good thoughts!
L :)