I am going to be a doctor!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrKitty

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
After 8 years of hard work, disappointment, applying twice, I finally made it: I got in and now am drinking champagne. Cheers everybody, and I hope all of your aspirations will finally realize. Good luck everybody, and don't give up!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stand up for what you want, believe in yourself, and you will achieve it!

Members don't see this ad.

DrKitty said:
After 8 years of hard work, disappointment, applying twice, I finally made it: I got in and now am drinking champagne. Cheers everybody, and I hope all of your aspirations will finally realize. Good luck everybody, and don't give up!!!!!!!!!!!!! Stand up for what you want, believe in yourself, and you will achieve it!

Congrats! Where are you going DrKitty?

Members don't see this ad :)
Would you mind telling us some of your stats- GPA, MCAT, Extracaricular, etc... Ans by the way, CONGRADULATIONS!!!

Way to go! Persistence pays off. Now enjoy your success.

Congrats Dr. Kitty! But won't you tell us where you're going? Pretty please? :D

DrKitty said:

Congrats!!! :thumbup: I agree, don't EVER give up.

DrKitty said:

Congratulations! I am very happy for you! You proved that if you really want to do something, you can. Good luck!

congrats Dr. Kitty!!! hooray!!! time to celebrate! :D :thumbup:

I'm so glad your hard work paid off! Congratulations!!!!

Messerschmitts said:
Congrats Dr. Kitty! But won't you tell us where you're going? Pretty please? :D

My guess is she's busy celebrating. Check back tomorrow (or the next day, if it was a particularly wild night)...

omg! congratulations! can i borrow your luck for a few weeks? :luck:

That's exactly how I feel. I will be walking down the street, or sitting in crazy traffic, and suddenly freak out and think, "OMG I'M GOING TO BE A DOCTOR!!" And I kind of scream inside. :p

So CONGRATULATIONS and best wishes to ya :D

I'm drinking for you tonight (thank god I have a reason now!)!!! Congrats, doctor!

Congrats!!! I hope I'm in your situation in 2007 :D

BTW...what school...and what are your stats (ie. MCAT, science and overall gpa, ECs)???

CONGRATULATIONS Dr. Kitty!!!! I would celebrate for you... but I have a biochem test tomorrow.

Congrats!!! Great Job!! Things paid off for you in the best way. I just cant wait til the day I get accepted to Med School, what a feeling that must be. WHOO! Congrats to you and good luck to you in the upcoming future.

Congratulations! That is so exciting!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: