I am going to be a doctor!!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Major Congrats!!!
Nothing like being constipated for two years and finally getting relief (or, well, that's how I guess it compares). :laugh:

Members don't see this ad.

TypeA said:
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! Congrats!

Type A I love your link and your avatar!!!! :) Look at my avatar, I was actually looking for a new panda pic too...they are the best animals ever. Had one (well a stuffed one) since I was born!

Thanks Cozmosis... means alot to me all the congrats I have gotten from people on here and the PM. SOrry if anyone's PM bounced , I didnt expect 18 PM's today and my box became full :thumbdown:

Members don't see this ad :)
Law2Doc said:
Now it will be just one school kicking you in the face for the next four years. :laugh: Congrats.

AAAAAaaaaHahahaha--Ouch.

Congrats, Bobo!

Scalpellum said:
I quess I will join this thread!

All the cool kids are doing it! :thumbup:

Congratulations! Go display some Panda Pride in NY, yeah! NYMC has some sweet facilities, enjoy their negative-vacuum aired (smell-free) anatomy labs!

Messerschmitts said:
Congratulations! Go display some Panda Pride in NY, yeah! NYMC has some sweet facilities, enjoy their negative-vacuum aired (smell-free) anatomy labs!

Thanks messer, the anatomy labs are pretty sweet. Now if only Cinci would make my life interesting....still NYMC will always be my "first"

BOBODR said:
Thanks messer, the anatomy labs are pretty sweet. Now if only Cinci would make my life interesting....still NYMC will always be my "first"

hahaha... 8 hours: the time it takes to start thinking about the next acceptance.

Congratulations, by the way!

what was your stat, if you dont mind me asking.

Members don't see this ad :)
premedmaybe said:
what was your stat, if you dont mind me asking.

3.5 and a 31S. 100's of hours working with docs, tons of research with pubs to show for it. Some above avg extra currics and volunteering. Basically what everyone else on SDN seems to have minus the trip to Africa to save a village.

DarkFark said:
hahaha... 8 hours: the time it takes to start thinking about the next acceptance.

Congratulations, by the way!
I do feel dirty and unfaithful thinkingabout another one. But I cant stop, once you get one you just want more! :love:

QofQuimica said:
WTG, BOBODR! :clap:
thanks Quimica. I feel like this thread has become an SDN role call or a who's who of SDN. I still dont think it has sunk in, feels like just yesterday I was thinking of my next AMCAS statement..not any more! no more exorbitant secondary fees for this guy! :clap:

What will everyone miss least from this process!?

Super-dooper congraduations! :)

Awesome Bob. Now, you have two things to celebrate this summer. ;) :thumbup:

confuse said:
Awesome Bob. Now, you have two things to celebrate this summer. ;) :thumbup:

Thanks "wicked good" - such a New England saying

Thanks Desi

Yeah Confuse...things are falling into place now :)

CONGRATULATIONS BOBO!!!

3.gif

congratulations!!! yayyyy!!!

BOBODR said:
Thanks "wicked good" - such a New England saying

Thanks Desi

Yeah Confuse...things are falling into place now :)

:laugh: :laugh: Now that you mention it, a bostonian friend of mine used to use that phrase all the time. I never realized it was a Northerner saying. :p

wow, nice job. congrats!

nymc was my first too, they seem to be good for that. good for you for not having to do the georgetown smp - it's a great program for those who need it, but it's nice to avoid that extra layer of debt.

have fun celebrating. :thumbup:

awesome stuff bobodr. i am myself going into second year of hell. i hope this time next year, i am as ecstatic as you.

yourmom25 said:
awesome stuff bobodr. i am myself going into second year of hell. i hope this time next year, i am as ecstatic as you.

It gets worse during the 3rd year...

congrats bobodr! i'll miss you at GT

BOBODR said:
3.5 and a 31S. 100's of hours working with docs, tons of research with pubs to show for it. Some above avg extra currics and volunteering. Basically what everyone else on SDN seems to have minus the trip to Africa to save a village.

The trip to Africa to save a village?? Who has saved what village?

Congrats Bobo on ur acceptance! I'm glad for you.

-Gentle-

Gentle said:

Congrats Bobo on ur acceptance! I'm glad for you.

-Gentle-
thanks everyone. Yeah Madonna I guess I will be missing out on the free G-town beers. :(

Congrats Bobo, I got into NYMC on monday as a re-applicant with 3 waitlist spots. I'll probably see you there this August (barring the miracle of a UMass acceptance).

BOBODR said:
I do feel dirty and unfaithful thinkingabout another one. But I cant stop, once you get one you just want more! :love:

Don't feel bad about it, I know exactly how you feel! :D Last cycle I would have converted to Christianity if I had gotten into anywhere. This cycle I'm very grateful for Cinci, but let's just say I just sent out some "update" letters (aka "love letters") to UCSD and OSU to claw a better place in their waitlists. Nothing wrong with aiming for your dream school, but be happy with what you end up with, even if it's not the perfect one.

Gentle said:

Damn it, that's what I was missing in my app!! :mad: If only I saved that village!

BOBODR said:
thanks everyone. Yeah Madonna I guess I will be missing out on the free G-town beers. :(
Somehow I don't think you'll mind.
I'll pour out some of my 40 if you do....