I Am Going To Be A Doctor!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sng33

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I cannot belive it ... I just got a call from NJMS and I was offered a spot in thier class. I really had lost all hope about a week ago and I was getting ready to submit my AMCAS application tommorow. Sometimed God's timing is really amazing. I have been preparing to retake my MCAT's in August and had been studying all summer and now I am done... Never have to htink about the MCAT agian. Man it is such a good feeling and I just wanted to thank all of you for your support and encouragement throughout this whole process. I don't know what I would have done without you guys. Even though I will not get a chance to submit it I wanted to thank all of the extremly generous people who have helped me with my PS: vyc, oldman, michelly. You guys have been great. Man I am sorry this is long, but I am really still floating, I have worked for so long for this very moment. But believe me it is all worth it. For those who are still on waitlists, keep up hope. I know it might be difficult for you to believe, but if it is meant to be it will be, have faith!!!

Members don't see this ad.

congratulations...and now you can enjoy your ummer! :clap: :clap: :clap:

i meant summer not ummer :confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!! What perfect timing!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

woo-hoo. you got in before amcas took your money again. that's a double woo-hoo. congrats, sng. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:clap: CONGRATS!!!!:clap:

Congrats!! You deserve it!!
:clap: :clap:

wow.
congratulations!!!!!
what good news!
i'm so happy for you!
good work!

Congrats! Now just sit back, relax, and count the days until orientation!!:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

We knew you could do it!!! :clap:

Members don't see this ad :)
:clap: :D :clap: :D Congratulations!!!!:D :clap: :D :clap:

NJMS is very lucky to have you! Best wishes!

Congrats!!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

Its so nice to see people getting in.

Congratssss Sng33

That's super!! Congratulations!!!!!!!! I'm still waiting for you to pass on the Lucky Charms...;)

THats great! CongRats!! now go do something awesome for yourself-you deserve it.

Wooohooo!!! Congrats!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :D

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

:clap: :laugh: :clap: :D :clap: :laugh: :clap:

Enjoy the rest of your summer!

Must be such a relief!
Congrats and best wishes to ya! Woo-hoo! :clap:

wow! Congratulations

"You can do anything through Christ who strengthens me." Phillipians 4:13

Thank you all for your thoughtful support and encouragement. I am still a bit in shock, I continue to wake in the morning thinking I have to study for the MCAT's and finish my personal statement. Then I suddenly realize that is all in the past, and it is like finding out all over again for the first time. I am really just trying to enjoy the moment before I began to prepare myself for the start of medical school. For those who took the MCAT last April just think it has been about a year and a half that the stress of MCAT's and applying has been weighing on us. Then all of a sudden It is like an elephant has been lifted off of my back. PATIENCE and FAITH are the key factors in this whole process.

Congratulations! No more working on that dynamite personal statement! This is awesome! :)

I'm sure everyone who helped you with your new PS are happier knowing that you won't have to submit it!

enjoy the summer, or be a nerd like me and start reading about medical education issues likethe Petition for less resident hours in Congress :D

Even though I'm still bitter about you copying one of my posts from 6 months back, congratulations.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: