I am looking for DAT prep books

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cavity

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
If anyone has any 2000/2001 DAT prep materials that they would like to get rid of I would be willing to pay $$ if they are any good.

Members don't see this ad.

Look at the things I have for sale in the for sale part of the sdn forum. The for sale part is at the bottom of the forum page.
Tim.

Hi~ I took DAT last saturday and I have a review book and a cd from a kaplan review course i've taken before.
i have two books. one from my friend who got into harvard dental school last year and an almost-new one i received from kaplan. i also have a cd from TopPro which provides three full length simulated DATs.
i benefitted a lot from kaplan library i did all of the problem sets, although u might be overpreparing, it never hurts u to know extra. i received 24 on academics portion (99.9%) but 18 on pat ( i think i messed up on the angle ranking. it was difficult because lines that formed angles were so much longer than what i used to practice with.)
if u r interested in buying the material, please email me. and i wish u the best luck