1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

I am looking for DAT prep books

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by cavity, Jul 3, 2001.

1. cavity

cavity Junior Member
    10+ Year Member

If anyone has any 2000/2001 DAT prep materials that they would like to get rid of I would be willing to pay $$ if they are any good.

2. Thebeyonder

Thebeyonder Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Look at the things I have for sale in the for sale part of the sdn forum. The for sale part is at the bottom of the forum page.
    Tim.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. hey177an

hey177an Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi~ I took DAT last saturday and I have a review book and a cd from a kaplan review course i've taken before.
    i have two books. one from my friend who got into harvard dental school last year and an almost-new one i received from kaplan. i also have a cd from TopPro which provides three full length simulated DATs.
    i benefitted a lot from kaplan library i did all of the problem sets, although u might be overpreparing, it never hurts u to know extra. i received 24 on academics portion (99.9%) but 18 on pat ( i think i messed up on the angle ranking. it was difficult because lines that formed angles were so much longer than what i used to practice with.)
    if u r interested in buying the material, please email me. and i wish u the best luck

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...