SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

I am new please help me!

Discussion in 'International Dental' started by dental899, Sep 27, 2014.

  1. dental899


    Sep 27, 2014
    Hello everyone, I am new to this forum and i am confuse as to few things . I have 2 questions:

    1) I did not complete my internship as it was difficult for me to go back to home country for personal reasons. I have been assisting and observing in dental clinic in a hospital in saudi for 2 years now with a certificate that proves it. Can I send this certificate to ECE or WES to be certified as experience?

    2) I have LOR's from when i graduated 2 years ago. Is it okay to send these to dental schools or are is too old?

    Please help!! Thank you so much
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. Ameloblastomator


    Sep 24, 2014
    LORs are too old, should not be older than a year.
  4. dentalbuzz21

    dentalbuzz21 2+ Year Member

    Jun 10, 2014
    I think internship is required. You need to submit your internship completion certificate to ece for evaluation. And also your lors are old.
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2014

Share This Page