I am not seeing the light at the end of the tunnel

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rosa

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
So far 4 rejections...
3 pre-secondary...
1 post-secondary...
11 more to go

*sob, sob*
:(

sorry, i just had to vent. thanks for listening.

Members don't see this ad.

aaww.....{{{{{{{{HUGGGGGGGGG}}}}}}}}

If it makes you feel any better, I am in exactly the same position as you, rigth down to the numbers. Except I have like 16 more to go b/c I applied to many more schools.

Don't worry...I want to tell you that thing will work out, but I really don't know. All i can say is that have faith; what is meant to be, will be. Pray a little and work out too. But mostly, pray a little.

Yer better keep me informed, ye hear? :love:
Tweetie

Thanks tweetie...i really needed that...
*sigh*
I wish they had a hotline or a support group thingy or maybe even a special type of therapy for pre-meds.

Members don't see this ad :)
I say we have regular chant sessions on SDN. Whaddya say? :laugh: :laugh:

Come to think of it, my fiance and I were talking and we realized that this would be an interesting business venture. Imagine having a consultant that you pay X amount of dollars to say, type out your entire AMCAS, fill secondaries etc..basically do your portfolio. Imagine him/her pimping you out to different schools to see which one suits you best; and then YOU decide which school you wanna honor with your presence. LOL Yah! That's a dream from Tweetie's Happy Land. :laugh: :clap: :laugh:

But in all seriousness, if you need somebody to talk with, just send a PM or an email. I'm here to listen.

tweetie,

haha about the chant sessions. :laugh:

seriously tho, i vent so much to my friends and roommates and then i catch myself in my grumpiness which makes me cringe and then internalize my worries...and then i get sick of my own thoughts and worries about this whole process and begin to think of ways to drown out those voices besides alcohol...

well...i guess we can always take up your idea on the pimping business if needed!

:p

thanks for making my day...i'm not the only one with these monstrous worries!

we should hire agents to do our stuff. like athletes.

Hey y'all,

I know this is easier said than done, but just try to keep your mind on other things as much as possible. The busier you are with the other stuff in your life, the less time you'll have to sit around and make yourself crazy over this nerve-racking process. It isn't even November yet, and both of you still are in the running at the majority of the schools you applied to--sounds like you're in pretty good shape. It is gonna be a long 9 or so months until this is all over, so just try to distract yourself in the mean time. You will be starting your own "Woot! I got in!:clap:" thread on here before you know it. Best of luck.